Monday, August 27, 2012

Getting Back Into It

{and of course, a Sigur Rós concert is a must on the checklist}




Summer 2012 has been quite productive, I have to admit. 
From the humidity of Arkansas to the warmth of California and beyond. 
And plenty of coconut rum splashes in between. 
From verb to shining verb, these have been some of the best dog days to remember. 

A pair of frayed leopard print shorts and an iced caramel macchiato has been my uniform in the school of sunshine. 

Plus, in between the usual wedding-mageddon that runs from June to September, I still found time to break up a fight between a cat and squirrel, 
so that was pretty neat. 



I've been a little m.i.a. lately due to all of this human life-productivity, squirrel life-saving,
 and singing "Call Me Maybe" in the car.

What's new with you? 

xoxo

{Bon Bon} 





7 comments:

Bel said...

Hahahh I laughed out loud at you breaking up the fight between the squirrel and cat. You're hilarious! :)

jackie said...

frayed leopard print shorts was my favorite part of this post.

and I'm jealous of your concert experience.

Kira said...

Somehow I missed the "call me maybe" phenomenon for months then one day I heard the song. I haven't really gotten it out of my head since.

Stephanie said...

Aw, I'm glad you've been enjoying summer! This is my first summer in SF so it's been quite an adjustment getting used to 70 as a 'warm' day.

I have to say, though, I'm kinda over Call Me Maybe. It's way too overplayed down here.

Megan said...

You were in Arkansas?? And didn't tell me!! OMG!! We were so close!!!!!! UGH!!

Katie said...

Girrrl, you are cracking me up!

Thanks so much for following along. Looking forward to keeping up with your adorable family and your amaze-balls sense of humor, too!

Unknown said...

I think many of us have been having some whim wham withdrawal. Glad to hear you had such a great summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...