Monday, July 22, 2013

Whim Wham Weekend



Summer always embellishes that insane time-vortex phenomenon where the days feel looooooong yet the weeks zip by. The sugary good-full haze of blackberry basil lemonade, sweet tea, iced vanilla coffee, dirty shirley temples, and pisco punch sure help take the edge off of any impending vacation ending doom. You know, THE doom, when your cart rolls past the aisles of 50% off summer merchandise at Target and into the school supplies Abyss. 

I'm 25 years old, and a row of TI-84 graphing calculators still breaks me out in hives. 

Until the natural grey of the Pacific Northwest ushers us back inside, and until I need to find the sine, cosine, and/or tangent of life, we'll be outside sipping on Mexican Coca Cola, wearing flowers in our hair, and learning the art of the somersault. 

Summer School. 

A+++



FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVN/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER

xoxo

{Bon Bon}





5 comments:

Alex Byer said...

Look at that summersault! Look at the Bean go!!!! I don't want summer to leave ever.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Such lovely photos! So very summer.

Calculators? Oh no. I just don't do that, either.

Allie said...

I'm so with you on the days feeling long and the weeks feeling very short. I don't know what it is! Looks like summer has been good to you guys!

brooke lyn said...

seriously though! how are there already back to school ads!

Katie said...

Those (Mexican) bottled Coca-Colas are my favorite summer treat.

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...