Monday, April 23, 2012

Date Nights




dinner {here}/grand chapiteau {here}


As much as we love ooohing and ahhing over Baby Bean's every move and breath,
we realize the importance of doing some moving and breathing of our own. 


Here's where the weekly date night enters in.  

Sometimes it's a movie. or dinner. or drinks. or having fifty insect-costumed Cirque du Soleil performers literally blow your mind.

Thursday evening, I ooohed-ahhhed-gasped-clapped-my-hands-like-a-giddy-schoolboy throughout the entire 2 hour show.  

I also whispered to Daniel {throughout the entire 2 hour show}, "I can't wait to bring Josiah to things like this."

classic mama talk moment right there. 


I didn't mean like bring him to date night "this". 
I mean bring him to cool general every day life "this's", 
so he can clap his hands like a giddy schoolboy.


'Cause date night is for me and the hubs. 
and red skinny jeans.  




P.S. and my new favorite headbands {here}


xoxo

{Bon Bon}







15 comments:

tara polly said...

aint love grand? xo!

jackie said...

date nights are the best. especially in red skinny jeans. especially when you look so hawt in red skinny jeans. keep up those date nights, lady :)

Sara B said...

you're so pretty :) and how fun you got to go to a cirque du soleil show! they are so amazing!!

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

i have yet to see one of those shows. and there's a lot of them here in vegas! gahhh...

Shelby said...

I love our outfit! So cute. Red skinny jeans are definitely the best:)

Kate said...

Your outfit is so cute! This whole post is pretty much adorable.

Holly said...

How cool that you went to Cirque! :O

I love your jeans - I almost bought some purple ones today, but have restrained myself...until I work out what in my closet that would go with! :P

Megan said...

you look soooooooo gorg. per usual

Ahn said...

agreed with megan.

Ashton said...

Definitely loving that top combination with those jeans! :)

So Truly Lovely said...

Date nights are so essential with a wee one!!!! And those red pants-girl, you are glam-all mamafied and beautiful.
xoxo, Anna

eliz said...

Date night is a must!!! oooohhh and you look fabulous for your date!! :-)

Michaela said...

So sweet. Yay for a date night. And YAY for your pants...adorable.

Taylor said...

Look how cute you are! Love the high buttoned up shirt and sweater. Sounds like a fun date night:)

xo!

Taylor

Jessica Holly said...

You look gorgeous! Sounds fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...