Monday, April 9, 2012

Whim Wham Weekend #29



dinner-movie date {here}/rwandan coffee {here}/maybe kinda sorta getting somewhat of a tan/happy easter


Back in 2011 B.B. (Before Baby), you'd usually find Daniel and I sleeping in on a typical Saturday or Sunday here and there.
Frequent on the here and there.

We're hoping to be back into the warm embrace of the snooze button,
sometime around 2030 or so.


As for now, we have our baby "rooster" bean.
this alarm can begin squawking anywhere between the hours of 6 and 8.

Needless to say,
our 1st Easter morning as a family of 3, began bright and early.

And of course,
we had to color-coordinate.

after a quick trip through the Starbucks drive-thu.

xoxo

{Bon Bon}








19 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love that bow tie!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Look how precious! Baby Bean in his bow tie!
I understand about the early morning rooster, we have one of those ourselves. At least our roosters are cute, right? ;)
xoxo

Unknown said...

Cute family photo! Baby bean is so precious! Happy mama=happy family :-)

Michelle (michabella) said...

So stinkin cute!!! Hope you get some sleep sometime soooon!

Francis said...

I hear you. Layla is always up around 7 am. I never get to sleep in.

Kira said...

Love the color coordinating :)

Mami en construcción said...

such a cute family!!

Kristen said...

stop it with the bow tie! can't handle the cuteness!

Jan said...

That's a cute family portrait :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

jennifer blair said...

How adorbs are you guys!!! I'm dying over his bow tie and old guys sweater!

Amanda English said...

6-8am doesn't sound so bad! My hubby gets up at 5am and the cats get up around then as well. Guess I will be prepared for babies then. ;) xoxo A-

Unknown said...

MMMM Startbucks! HA.

Jessica Holly said...

Oh! How dapper is he??

Alex Byer said...

Gah you guysssssss. Too cute. TOO CA-YOOT.

Alexis Kaye said...

He's so handsome!!! but when did your baby turn into an adult?!

Pearl said...

awww your son is so precious!

love little boys. I'm expecting my second boy this August. Its gonna be fun!
Hey will you be attending the Portland Bloggers Meet this Saturday? I really do hope you can make it! Its supposed to be a lot of fun! Hope to see you there!

Olga

Ashley said...

Adorable family! Yes, it'll be 2030 before I'm hitting the snooze button as well.

Britney said...

OMG I almost got my little Jude that exact bow tie, but I went for the lime green and purple one to match his purple dress shirt for Easter!!
Haha your little man is so adorable!

Unknown said...

darling photo... sounds like fun!

anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...