Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a little funny thing



Meet Ickle and Lardee. They have little adventures and I like to read about them on their bloggity-blog. Maybe you would to? Why yes, they are two tiny teeth. Full of gumption and whim-wham though. I kind of like that.


Happy February 1st!

(all of your lovely comments from THE wedding post yesterday are still brightening up my day today. It's like a roll-over of brightening.)

Thanks loves!


P.S. Tonight is another Blazers game for us. If you haven't noticed yet, we are kind of fan(atic)s. I won't forget my camera battery this time though. Oh yeah. Last game, we had great seats, I finally bought my $5 Strawberry Lemonade I had been eyeing for months, AND we were sitting behind Michael Jordan. Oh the irony.


xoxo

{Bon Bon}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those little teefs are so cute!

Anonymous said...

i've been following ickle and lardee's adventures for some time now and i love them! they are precious. :]

xo

Kira said...

They are adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

This was adorable! It put a smile on my face. Thanks :)

Megan said...

Hahaha, this is so adorable!! Have fun at the game!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...