Sunday, January 16, 2011

City Life


Date nights make me happy. Especially when it involves food.
Honestly, Daniel could just take me to Burgerville and I'd be a happy camper.
Happy because I eat "fast food" about 3 times a year and sometimes grease just tastes really good, just throwing that out there.
Happy because I sometimes feel like a teenage boy going through an awkward growth spurt and I.must.eat.everything.in.sight.
Happy because it's date night, and who could be anything but happy on date night?

Friday night, I was in a lovely mood. Friday night was date night and it involved Portland City Grill food!

High above the sparkling city on the 30th floor, we ate sushi and bread appetizers, and drank yummy martinis and ales.




Followed by our entrees.



{Goat Cheese and Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken}





{Garlic Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin}



aaaaaaand I ordered this, in a moment of weakness

{Sin}

We promptly raced home and fell into a food coma while watching random shows on Netflix.
Did I mention we sometimes build forts in our living room while we watch tv?
We do. And we did. Then we ate chips, salsa, and guzzled raspberry lemonade.

Happy Happy Date Night!

xoxo

{Bon Bon}

4 comments:

Megan said...

That all looks amazingly delicious! I love your eyes...they are so fabulous!!

Megan said...

Oh and in response to your comment on my blog, Miley May is SUCH a cute name! I love it!!

(You need to attach your email to your comments, so that when you comment, I can just email you back! : ) )

Whim Wham Life said...

Thanks for all of the sweet comments friend! You are adorable! I'm still trying to figure everything out on this little blog, but definitely having fun with it. Yay newlyweds:-)

Anonymous said...

okay first of all, you're freaking gorgeous.

second of all, have i actually found another person who loves food as much as i do?!? i OFTEN feel like a teenage boy in a growth spurt - i out eat my husband almost on a daily basis, and he is literally twice my size. LITERALLY.

i love you. that is all.

-vanessa-
thechinncredibles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...