Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fashion Fuel: Topshop





Here's a little something to warm you up










{via}


I was browsing through Topshop's Spring/Summer Collections today. If I can't actually be in Sweden for the summer, I guess the next best thing is to look the part. I'm always up for being a little 70's, a tad Bohemian, and slightly European. I think it's how long my hair is now, I'm feeling free-spirited. Maybe start carrying a tambourine?

Even if your fashion-conscience won't let you jump into this look full-force, that doesn't mean you have to abandon it completely! Mix in a breezy floral print, a delicate cardigan, some lace, suede, a maxi dress, chunky wedges, etc. Little touches here and there.

I threw together an outfit that I would like to wear all summer long:





Flowers in your hair are optional, but always appreciated. Especially in Portland.


Shout out to a few of my European lovelies that I'm missing today: Birgitta, Marta, Ruthie, Victoria, Tina, Louise, Birgitte, Iina, Kata, Susanne, Stina, Jenny, Miriam, Kath, and Helena.


Hope you are having a lively Saturday. Lovely and lively!

xoxo

{Bon Bon}










1 comment:

A @Let's take a coffee break said...

The picture of your outfit you put together is super cute!

-Angelica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...