Friday, January 21, 2011

Skeem Candles




If you drop by our little place, I will probably have this candle burning and then you might end up staying a little longer because it smells so good. Kind of like, "if you give a mouse a cookie..." or something like that.

I picked up this pillar of black-currant-goodness about a year ago and it's still going strong. Worth every penny. Fun fact: Once all of the wax is burned down, you can re-use it as a drinking glass!

The only con about these candles: took me forever to decide on what scent to buy. Literally spent 15 minutes in the middle of New Seasons juggling 3 different ones at a time, and looking like a crazy cat lady. True story.

Random sidenote: I know, I know. I've posted twice today. I'm just so darn excited it's Friday. Here's to a beautiful weekend, whether it's full of little things, medium things, or big things, it's life. Life is kind of a beautiful thing.

xoxo

{Bon Bon}

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey hey! I gave you an award on my blog! hope you play along!Um also, i have a giveaway and one of the things is a Votivo candle! I hope you enter it. midnight is the cut off!

Megan said...

I have never heard of these. Where do they sell them?? I'm all about anything that smells good!

Holly said...

That candle sounds like it smells great, even if I did think the picture of it was of a travel mug at first! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...