Thursday, January 27, 2011

Old & New Love


My grandparents are some of the most adorable and vibrant people you'll ever meet. Full of Southern hospitality and love. My grandma is a firecracker with the loudest laugh around the dinner table. My grandpa adores her. You can tell by the way he looks at her.

I inherited this photo a few years ago and it's one of my favorite things.

{on the navy ship missing his young bride}



{guess what I do most of the time}


Hello romantic!

Another one of my keepsakes is a left-over wedding invitation of yours truly.

I'm hoping someday our grandkids will look at it and think we are pretty adorable.


{created by me & designed by one of my bridesmaids, Nao}




{matryoshka reply postcards}



Maybe they'll know we're in love too, by the way he looks at me.




What are some of your treasured keepsakes?


P.S. Have a lovely and lively Thursday!

xoxo

{Bon Bon}








4 comments:

Amber said...

It's my first time stopping by your blog and I love it!

That picture of your grandfather makes my heart melt! I have an old pictures of my grandparents on their wedding day and it's one of my favorite treasures! There is just something about the way a man loved his woman back in those days!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh...that picture of your grandpa is absolutely adorable!! Made me smile!

I love y'alls invitations! So unique and fun! I think your kids will definitely love them!

Kira said...

Oh my gosh, your grandpa is so sweet and funny. I imagine your grandma was thrilled to get that in the mail.

Leigh said...

So cute when older people are still so in love after all of those years!

Your invitations were amazing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...